Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement of Lost or Damaged Certificate Request

Replacement of Lost or Damaged Certificate Request



Replacement of lost or damaged certificate request (if your requesting is following a change of name, please contact [email protected] before placing your order.)

A replacement certificate can only be issued to a former student (not a third party) where the original has been lost or damaged. Requests for duplicate copies of certificates cannot be accepted, you can request a verification of award letter instead. Further details can be found on our website (see link below).

A request for a replacement certificate is deemed to constitute a declaration that the original has been lost or damaged. If your certificate has been damaged please send it to EPIR, 31 Great George Street, Bristol BS1 5QD.

You must also provide a scanned copy of your valid passport, driving licence or birth certificate to confirm your identity. Please email this to [email protected]. A replacement certificate can't be issued until the required information has been received.

You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Requests are usually completed within 4-6 working days, although during busy periods and university closure dates they may take longer. We will try to complete requests as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please contact:
Email: [email protected]

Further information is available on our website: